Tuesday 27 March 2012

Puggle jumper is finished.

Phew....I finally finished the little Pug jumper I was making for my friends Pug puppy. The jumper is knitted and I added crocheted teeny tiny flowers round the neckline from Lucy at Attic24 . I've just kind of made this up as I went along based on a really simple pattern I found on Ravelry.


Can you see how it fits? This is the side view so her head comes out at the end where the flowers are, the short bit is the front, you can see the gaps where her legs go, and the longer bit goes down her back.

The picture below is the back.......

This picture is the front...... 

And here it is, all ready to be delivered to the gorgeous Tilly Puggles.

I'll try and post a picture of her wearing it if possible, although it's really hot here and I wouldn't want her to boil over in a jumper on the hottest days we've had this year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is sooo adorable! Can't wait to see Tilly Puggles wearing it :) I would love to make one for Spencer but I've so many projects on at the moment. Thanks for your comment on my CAL post - I really hope you make the poncho too as we can then compare our creations! Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Just discovered your gret blog , welcome to Blogland
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete